Summer Tennis 2019
Fox Valley League: Women's Travel
• 8 Weeks
• Practice Drills begin: Week of May 26
• Pre-season drills begin May 15th
• Matches begin: Week of May 26
• Matches end: Week of July 21
• Fox Valley Play Day: August 1
• Team Registration: $30 for the summer include Fox Valley League Registration, Tennis supplies & maintenance.
Fox Valley Registration Information: Contact Sharon Henahan (firstname.lastname@example.org or MB 847-644-9774) or Linda Shoup Noland (email@example.com or MB.(847) 951-6574).
Farmington Club Membership: Contact Farmington Bath and Tennis Club invites you to participate in our Fox Valley League for the 2019 summer season. We are working to sponsor teams at the A, B, C & D levels in the Fox Valley League for our Farmington Club members.
• Team members compete in eight weeks of interclub matches from June through July followed by a post-season Play Day.
• Each match will consist of three courts of doubles.
• Matches take place on Wednesday (A & C) and Thursday (B & D) from 10 a.m. to noon, followed by a luncheon.
• A match fee of $25 will be paid to the host club.
• The number of players rostered on each team will be based upon the number of players who sign up.
• All rosters must be ﬁnalized by May 26, 2019.
• Each team will have a Team Captain and regular practices.
• Players will be allowed to register for the appropriate practice.
Recruit: We are currently recruiting new members for our Fox Valley Teams. Please help us spread the word by forwarding this information to any interested friends and neighbors who you think would be interested.
Our Tennis Pro Rich Koukol will be returning as our FBTC as our tennis professional. Rich comes to FBTC from College Park (CPAC). He teaches at both the East and West CPAC locations. Rich brings over 14 years of tennis teaching experience, which includes Cardio Tennis, high school head tennis coach, tennis camps and adult & youth lessons. He not only has a great deal of tennis experience, but he is also familiar with organizing and running racquet special events and socials. In addition to tennis, Rich has over 18 years in corporate marketing and management experience with a M.A. in Education and a M.B. A. in Marketing.
We look forward to another great summer of tennis at Farmington. F
ox Valley Registration Registration Forms can be found on the website or at sign-up day. Mark your Calendars! Farmington In-Person Program Registration Day will be on Sunday, May 5 from 1 - 4 p.m. at the Village of Kildeer, 21911 N Quentin Road. Stop by to register not only for our Fox Valley League but for all your summer tennis programs including Tennis Drills, Leagues, Cardio Tennis and Youth Tennis.